Our Glorious Malibu Location
Located in Malibu, California, Passages Malibu sits on a 10-acre property, where five large estates overlook the beautiful blue Pacific Ocean. We offer premiere therapeutic modalities under a rejuvenating sunny and subtropical backdrop, and ever since we were founded in 2001, we have helped over 10,000 people find sobriety – with many more to come.
What is Malibu, California Like?
Passages Malibu is 33 miles west of downtown Los Angeles and 18 miles west of Santa Monica, though the surrounding area is nothing like either of these larger tourist destinations. The city of Malibu is 25 times smaller than Los Angeles, and far less populated. It’s where a limited number of fun-seeking tourists can surf, sunbathe, and enjoy the beautiful outdoor weather.
Malibu, California is also very fashion-forward. This is where celebrities come to browse exclusive boutiques for eclectic items and rare designer brands. If you enjoy high fashion or even just want to see celebrities go about their day-to-day routines, then Malibu offers a rare opportunity to go shopping with the stars.
Above all else, however, Malibu’s central focus is on relaxation. It’s beautiful natural setting is what keeps tourists coming back year after year. When you are staying at Passages Malibu, you will get plenty of opportunities to leave for the day and enjoy:
- Beaches – Surfers and sun-worshippers alike simply have to visit at least one famous beach while they are staying at Passages Malibu. Paradise Cove, Lagoon State Beach and Zuma Beach are three perfect examples.
- Fine Dining – The seafood at Mastro’s Ocean Club or the Malibu Pier Restaurant is top-notch, and the world-famous Nobu is in a league of its own.
- Culture – Aside from beaches and boutiques, Malibu has a fair number of museums, state landmarks, and other exhibits to evoke critical thinking.
How Many Miles is Passages Malibu From . . .
While healing at Passages Malibu, you are only a small distance from . . .
- Zuma Beach (3 miles west) – High tide is the perfect time to watch the dolphins.
- Snorkeling (3 miles west) – Numerous diving companies will eagerly show you what’s under the sea.
- Trancas Canyon (6 miles northwest) – Hike the canyon trail and observe miles of beautiful woodlands.
- Mastro’s Ocean Club – You simply have to try the exquisite seafood dishes while watching the sun gently set in the red and pink sky.
Malibu, California: An Experience You Won’t Forget
People travel from all over the world to experience the luxurious healing environment of Passages Malibu in Malibu, California. When you breathe in the fresh air and take in an eyeful of the wonderfully beachy natural scenery, you will immediately realize how much more life has to offer. Come to Passages Malibu and discover what’s waiting beyond your addiction.
Please call us at (888) 713-7589 to learn more about how we can resolve your alcohol addiction today.